MELVILLE, N.Y., August 13, 2020 — erwin Inc., the data governance company, today announced that it has won the 2020 Readers’ Choice Award for both best data modeling and data governance solutions from Database Trends and Applications (DBTA), the premier resource for breaking news and trends in the field of data management and analysis.
This year marks the award program’s seventh year, as well as erwin’s seventh consecutive win for erwin Data Modeler (erwin DM) and the first win for erwin Data Intelligence (erwin DI). The DBTA Readers’ Choice Awards are selected each year by the readers of DBTA magazine and DBTA.com.
“Despite the challenges the world has faced during the last several months, erwin has had a stellar year of innovation across our portfolio, with two value-packed releases for erwin DM and erwin DI since the beginning of 2020,” said Adam Famularo, erwin’s Chief Executive Officer. “And now, with our latest integrations, erwin DM and erwin DI work together to tackle real business issues like automated data catalog population and cloud data migration. We are proud of this powerful duo and thank the readers of DBTA for this recognition.”
erwin solutions have received multiple industry accolades so far in 2020, including:
- Recognized as a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Metadata Management Solutions
- Best Data Catalog Tools and Software for 2020
- DBTA 100 2020, The Companies That Matter Most in Data
- The Coolest Data Management and Integration Tool Companies of the 2020 Big Data 100
- erwin Data Catalog Named a 2020 Trend-Setting Product by Database Trends and Applications
- The Best Big Data Companies to Work for Based on Glassdoor